Fayetteville VA Medical Center
- Primary care services for veterans in the Jacksonville metro area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Fayetteville VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
From Highway 24 East:
Make a u-turn at traffic light at Piney Green Road and a right into shopping center; the clinic is on your right.
From Highway 24 West:
Make a right into shopping center just past Piney Green Road and the clinic is on your right.
- Free on premises