Fayetteville VA Medical Center
- Primary care services for veterans in the Jacksonville metro area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Fayetteville VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
From NEW BERN: Continue on US -17 S. 24.9 miles. Turn right onto Western BLVD. 1.7 miles. Turn left onto Henderson Dr. 0.1 miles. Jacksonville VA Clinic will be on your left.
From RICHLANDS: Continue onto Gum Branch Rd. 9.1 miles. Turn left onto Western Blvd. 1.7 miles. Turn right onto Henderson Dr. 0.1 miles. Jacksonville VA Clinic will be on your left.
From WILMINGTON: Continue onto US-17N. 42.6 miles. Use the right 2 lanes to take the N Carolina 24 E / US 17 N ramp to Camp Lejeune / Morehead City / New Bern. 0.6 miles. Continue onto US-17N. 5.0 miles. Take the exit toward Jacksonville Parkway. 0.6 miles. Use the left 2 lanes to turn slightly left onto Jacksonville Parkway. 1.3 miles. Continue straight to stay on Jacksonville Parkway. 407 ft. Turn left onto Western Blvd. 0.5 miles. Turn left onto Henderson Drive. 0.1 miles. Jacksonville VA Clinic will be on the left.
- Free on premises