Fayetteville VA Medical Center
About the Program
The mental health service at VAMC Fayetteville provides consultation, evaluation, and treatment for a variety of issues that can impact emotional well-being.
We conduct research and training to ensure state-of-the-art treatment.
Mental health services provided at VAMC Fayetteville include treatments for —
- depression, sadness, grief
- anxiety, worry, nervousness
- addictive behaviors
- substance abuse behaviors
- relationship problems
- stress from medical problems and/or pain
- post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- emotional problems, such as managing anger
- vocational issues
- troublesome thoughts or ideas
- confused thinking
- aggressive or self-harming behaviors
- memory problems
We also provide outreach to homeless veterans.
Mental health services are confidential. We will not talk to anyone about information you share unless you give written consent. Under federal law, a few exceptions to this rule exist. If you have questions, please ask your mental health consultant.
Mental Health Clinic
Building 1, Floor 5, Room 519
Hours of Operation
- Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:30pm