Robeson County, North Carolina
Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary care services for Veterans in the Lumberton/Pembroke metro area
- Handicapped Accessible: Full and easy access for all Veterans
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Fayetteville VA Medical Center
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or MyHealtheVet
- From the north, take I-95 south to exit 17, then take Highway 711 north. Turn left at COMTECH Park, turn right on Three Hunts Drive. The clinic will be on the left.
VA Outpatient Clinic
139 Three Hunts Drive
Pembroke, NC 28372
Phone: (910) 272-3220
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.