Wilmington, North Carolina
Health Care Center
- Primary care services for veterans in Wilmington metro area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Fayetteville VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
Free Brunswick County Shuttle available - Click HERE for information
Arriving from the North
Heading South on Interstate 40, Take exit 414 toward Castle Hayne. Turn Left on Holly Shelter Road, then left on Castle Hayne road. Continue to North Carolina 132 S/US-117 S/N College Road. Turn Right onto Blue Clay Road and left onto Hall Drive. Take the first left onto Garner road and The Health Care Center will be on the Left.
Arriving from the South
Travelling North on Interstate 95, take exit 13 A-B for 174 toward US 74 Wilmington/Rockingham. Take exit 13-A to merge onto I-74 E/US-74 E toward Whiteville/Wilmington and continue on E. Jackson Highway. Exit onto North Carolina 133 N/ US-17/US-421/US-74 E toward US-17 N/US-74 E/Jacksonville/Wrightsville Beach/Clinton/I-40. Turn right onto North Carolina 133 N/US-74 E/Isabel Holmes Bridge, then merge onto North Carolina 133 N/US-74 E/Martin Luther King Jr. Parkway via the ramp to wrightsville Beach/Burgaw. Exit onto North Carolina 133 N toward Burgaw, then make slight right onto Gordon Road and keep left to stay on Gordon road. Continue to Blue Clay road, then turn right onto Hall Drive. Make first left onto Garner road and the Health Care Center will be on the left.
Wilmington Outpatient Clinic
1705 Gardner Drive Wilmington, NC 28405
Phone: (910) 343-5300
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.