Fayetteville VA Medical Center
Contact the Fayetteville VA Medical Center
Fayetteville VA Medical Center offers a variety of health services to meet the needs of our nation's Veterans. For additional contact information you may also view our phone directory or A to Z List of Services. For Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) services, Dial 711.
Contacting a Patient
If you come to visit a patient, please see our maps for directions and parking locations. You may also wish to review our visiting hours and policies page. To send a card, gift or flowers to a patient, please mail to:
Patient Name (Patient Room Number)
c/o VA Medical Center, 2300 Ramsey Street, Fayetteville, NC 28301
To locate an inpatient or request their phone number, dial the Medical Center Operator at (910) 488-2120 or 1-800-771-6106.
Call Open Access Scheduling at (910) 488-2120 ext. 7816 or 1 (800) 771-6106 x 7816.
Health Benefits Office
For questions about enrollment or VA benefits, call the Health Benefits Office at (910) 475-6016.
For medical advice, questions about medication or to schedule a non-urgent appointment, call Telephone Care. Your location determines which number to use.
- Fayetteville Metro Area: (910) 488-2120 and ask for the operator
- Outside of Fayetteville, NC calling area: Toll-free 1-800-771-6106
Frequently Called Clinics
- Eye Clinic: (910) 475-6845/6026/6007/6008
- Dental Clinic: (910) 488-2120 ext. 7029/7030
- Mental Health Clinic(s): To schedule general Mental Health appointments or for specific Mental Health Programs, dial one of the following phone numbers:
- General Mental Health BLDG 48, 910-488-2120, x7824 or 7499/7498
- Substance Abuse Treatment Program (SATP) BLDG 47, 910-488-2120, X5828
- Military Sexual Trauma or Local Recovery, 910-488-2120, X5839
- Trauma Recovery Program (TRP) and Psychological Testing, 910-488-2120, x7318/7320
- Prosthetics: (910) 488-2120 ext. 5950/2088 or (910) 475-6824
- Tele-Health: Programs include Tele-Retinal, Tele-Dermatology, Home Telehealth and clinical video Tele-Health. Call the Facility Lead Telehealth Clinical Technician Joe Ferrand at (910) 482-5161 or ext. (910) 488-2120 ext. 5161.
Compensation and Pension Program
To speak with a representative in the Compensation and Pension Office, call the Medical Center at toall (910) 488-2120 ext. 57472/7473/5204.
Transition Care Management Program (formerly OEF/OIF/OND)
Call (910) 475-6255/56.
Minority Veterans Program Coordinator
The MVPC helps minority Veterans identify health care programs and services unique to eligible minority Veterans. The MVPC also advocates on behalf of minority Veterans by identifying gaps in health care service to improve access to care in the Fayetteville VAMC and Community Based Outpatient Clinics. Call (910) 488-2120 ext. 7691.
To register for MyHealtheVet, please visit the web site www.MyHealth.va.gov or call Tom McCaffery. My HealtheVet is a safe, secure web site providing Veterans online access to their medical records, labs, appointments and provides access to email your provider 24/7. Call Fayetteville VAMC MyHealtheVet Coordinator at (910) 475-6006.
If you have a compliment, complaint or other issue which you believe requires resolution, please contact one of our patient representatives. Their contact information is available on our customer service page.
If you are a doctor interested in working for the Fayetteville VAMC, please contact our Human Resources Office at (910) 488-2120 ext. 7055.
Release of Information
If you need to get information from your medical records, please contact our Release of Information Office at (910) 488-2120 ext. 7020.
Privacy and Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Office
If you have any privacy concerns or would like to submit a FOIA request, please contact the Fayetteville VAMC Privacy and FOIA Office at (910) 488-2120 ext. 7019. To submit a FOIA request, please email email@example.com
Members of news media should contact the Fayetteville VAMC Public Affairs Officer, at (910) 488-2120, ext. 5991.