Fayetteville VA Medical Center
Contact the Fayetteville VA Medical Center
Fayetteville VA Medical Center offers a variety of health services to meet the needs of our nation's Veterans. For additional contact information you may also view our phone directory or A to Z List of Services. For Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) services, Dial 711.
Contacting a Patient
If you come to visit a patient, please see our maps for directions and parking locations. You may also wish to review our visiting hours and policies page. To send a card, gift or flowers to a patient, please mail to:
Patient Name (Patient Room Number)
c/o VA Medical Center, 2300 Ramsey Street, Fayetteville, NC 28301
To locate an inpatient or request their phone number, dial the Medical Center Operator at (910) 488-2120 or 1-800-771-6106.
Call Open Access Scheduling at (910) 488-2120 ext. 7816 or 1 (800) 771-6106 x 7816.
Health Benefits Office
For questions about enrollment or VA benefits, call the Health Benefits Office at (910) 475-6016.
For medical advice, questions about medication or to schedule a non-urgent appointment, call Telephone Care. Your location determines which number to use.
- Fayetteville Metro Area: (910) 488-2120 and ask for the operator
- Outside of Fayetteville, NC calling area: Toll-free 1-800-771-6106
Frequently Called Clinics
- Eye Clinic: (910) 475-6845/6026/6007/6008
- Dental Clinic: (910) 488-2120 ext. 7029/7030
- Mental Health Clinic(s): To schedule general Mental Health appointments or for specific Mental Health Programs, dial one of the following phone numbers:
- General Mental Health BLDG 48, 910-488-2120, x7824 or 7499/7498
- Substance Abuse Treatment Program (SATP) BLDG 47, 910-488-2120, X5828
- Military Sexual Trauma or Local Recovery, 910-488-2120, X5839
- Trauma Recovery Program (TRP) and Psychological Testing, 910-488-2120, x7318/7320
- Prosthetics: (910) 488-2120 ext. 5950/2088 or (910) 475-6824
- Tele-Health: Programs include Tele-Retinal, Tele-Dermatology, Home Telehealth and clinical video Tele-Health. Call the Facility Lead Telehealth Clinical Technician Joe Ferrand at (910) 475-6497.
Transition Care Management Program (formerly OEF/OIF/OND)
Call (910) 475-6255/56.
To register for MyHealtheVet, please visit the web site www.MyHealth.va.gov or call Tom McCaffery. My HealtheVet is a safe, secure web site providing Veterans online access to their medical records, labs, appointments and provides access to email your provider 24/7. Call Fayetteville VAMC MyHealtheVet Coordinator at (910) 475-6006.
If you have a compliment, complaint or other issue which you believe requires resolution, please contact one of our patient representatives. Their contact information is available on our customer service page.
If you are a doctor interested in working for the Fayetteville VAMC, please contact our Physician Recruiter at (910) 488-2120 ext 5439, Mobile: (910) 922-4798 or Fax (910) 822-7129.
Release of Information
If you need to get information from your medical records, please contact our Release of Information Office at (910) 488-2120 ext. 7020.
Privacy and Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Office
If you have any privacy concerns or would like to submit a FOIA request, please contact the Fayetteville VAMC Privacy and FOIA Office at (910) 488-2120 ext. 7019. To submit a FOIA request, please email email@example.com
Members of news media should contact the Fayetteville VAMC Public Affairs Officer, at (910) 488-2120, ext. 5991.