Due to Hurricane Florence, our coastal outpatient clinics are closed with reopening dates TBD based on factors like weather, road and facility condition as well as water and utility availability. Please consult our Facebook and internet sites for changes or updates as available. More Details
VA is monitoring current storm and weather activities. Veterans may contact the Veterans Disaster Response Line at 1-800-507-4571 and can also download VA's Disaster Assistance Brochure. Veterans in the Mid-Atlantic regions can follow updates regarding VA Medical Centers closures and evacuations related to Hurricane Florence at our website.
HURRICANE FLORENCE HOTLINE NUMBERS.
The following national hotline numbers are operational 24 hours/7days per week:
Veteran Hurricane Hotline Number: 1-800-507-4571
This number is good for Veterans who need assistance or family members trying to locate their Veteran relatives. The call center is manned with the most up-to-date information for affected areas and will relay/initiate call information between Veterans and related facilities to help them find assistance.
Employee Disaster Hotline Number: 1-866-233-0152
Employees can use this number to connect with their facilities, whether to understand the status of the facility or to provide their own status nd let us know they are okay or need help.
VBA Hotline Number: 1-800-827-1000
For non-health related emergency assistance
Pharmacy Customer Care 1- 866-400-1243
For emergency assistance with prescriptions
FVAMC HURRICANE FLORENCE SITE CLOSURE INFO THRU SEP. 20. Here is the latest information about Fayetteville VA sites of care operating status.
Please see below for clinic operations as of today:
- Jacksonville CBOC (Henderson Drive, Brynn Marr, and Josh Court) closed thru Thurs. Sept. 20.
- Jacksonville Camp Lejeune locations (IDES & Hadnot Clinic) closed thru Thurs, Sept. 20.
- Wilmington Health Care Center closed thru Fri., Sept. 21
- Brunswick County CBOC closed thru Thurs, Sept. 20.
- Robeson County CBOC closed early, Wed,, re-opens Thurs, Sept. 20.
- Hamlet CBOC open
- Goldsboro CBOC open
- Sanford CBOC open
- Fayetteville VAMC inpatient operations, Urgent Care Center and ancillary services open year-round.
- Fayetteville Health Care Center, Fayetteville Rehabilitation Clinic and Fayetteville Dialysis Center open.
- Fayetteville NVCC and Fiscal staff located in Public Works Commission Building report to FVAMC Ramsey St Main Campus
- Patients and staff alike, please exercise caution and place safety first.
- Staff check with supervisory chain for questions.
Veterans: What should you do if you’re out of my medication or you’re having a hard time getting your medication refills during Hurricane Florence?
- First, call either your local VA pharmacy (Fayetteville VA pharmacy is 910-488-2120 ext. 7045) or the national pharmacy call center at 1-866-400-1243 to understand your options.
- Another possibility is, if safe, to go to your VA pharmacy or the nearest VA facility for assistance.
- If accessing VA resources is not a safe option, VA’s emergency pharmacy contract through Heritage Health Solutions may be able to assist you during this emergency only. You must have an active refill and your prescription cannot be a controlled substance. Follow the below directions during the hours of operation for Heritage Health Solutions: Monday-Friday 8 a.m. -10 p.m. and Saturday 11 a.m.-4 p.m. EST.
- During Heritage Health Solutions hours, please bring your prescription bottle, your VA ID card, driver’s license, and the phone number for Heritage Health Solutions (1-866-265-0124) to a big chain retail pharmacy, such as Walgreens, Walmart, CVS, or a big chain grocery store.
- Tell the pharmacist your situation and ask them to contact Heritage Health Solutions (1-866-265-0124) to see if you are eligible to fill your prescription under the state emergency relief program.
- The retail pharmacy and Heritage Health Solutions will determine your eligibility and resolve any billing concerns at this time.
- If, you are denied for any reason, please call 1-866-400-1243 for the pharmacy care line.
Please choose the method that is safest...always!
Urgent Community Appointments
Please call 919-286-0411 for assistance if you have questions about an urgent Care in the Community appointment, such as dialysis, and are unable to get there.
Check our FaceBook page, https://www.facebook.com/ FayettevilleVAMC/ for updates.
For shelter information please call 211 or 1-888-892-1162. For website information for shelters and other emergency info go to www.ncdps.govand drivenc.gov. Also, download the ReadyNC app for up to date info. #ncwx #veteransinfo #HurricaneFlorence
Events & Classes
No events or classes are currently scheduled.