Fayetteville VA Coastal Health Care System
Current Operating Status
As of Thursday, December 26, 2019 11:10 AM EST
Here is the latest information about operating status of Fayetteville VA Coastal Health Care System associated sites of care.
- Normal operations at all our sites of care.
- Check this website and our FaceBook page, https://www.facebook.com for updates as available.
|Fayetteville VA Medical Center||Normal Hours|
|Brunswick County CBOC||Normal Hours|
|Dialysis Center||Normal Hours|
|Fayetteville VA Health Care Center||Normal Hours|
|Goldsboro CBOC||Normal Hours|
|Hamlet CBOC||Normal Hours|
|Jacksonville CBOC||Normal Hours|
|Robeson County CBOC||Normal Hours|
|Sanford CBOC||Normal Hours|
|Wilmington Health Care Center||Normal Hours|
- Emergency: 911
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- 24 Hour Nurse: 1-800-771-6106
- Change Your Appointment: 910-488-2120 or 1-800-771-6106
- Media Inquiries: 910-488-2120 x5991
- National Veterans Helpline: 1-800-507-4571
- Patient Locator: 910-488-2120 or 1-800-771-6106
- Pharmacy Refill: 910-488-2120 x7045 or 1-800-771-6106 x7045
- Staff Locator: Not Available
- Telephone Care: 910-488-2120 or 1-800-771-6106
For questions call Fred Williams, Emergency Manager,
910-488-2120 ext. 7322
ATTENTION MEDICAL CENTER EMPLOYEES:
Please complete the FEMA online courses for ICS 100, 200, 700 & 800 at http://www.fema.gov/training
Notify Fayetteville VAMC Emergency Manager that you have completed the courses. Also remember to review the Emergency Management Program from your computer desktop.