Fayetteville VA Medical Center
Current Operating Status
As of Monday, December 10, 2018 12:25 PM EST
Here is the latest information about Fayetteville VA and associated sites of care operating status.
- Due to icy road conditions, Sanford CBOC will close Monday, Dec. 10 at 12:30 and re-open at noon, Dec. 11. Staff are currently contacting Sanford CBOC Veterans to reschedule appointments. Please be safe!
- Wilmington Health Care Center partially open; primary care, mental health, pharmacy, lab, and radiological services available.
- Jacksonville Camp Lejeune locations (IDES & Hadnot Clinic) closed. Hadnot Primary Care Team relocated to Brynn Marr Rd location.
- All other FVAMC stes operating on normal schedules
- Check this website and our FaceBook page, https://www.facebook.com for updates. waiting areas throughout the Fayetteville VA Enterprise.
|Fayetteville VA Medical Center||Normal Hours|
|Brunswick County CBOC||Normal Hours|
|Dialysis Center||Normal Hours|
|Fayetteville VA Health Care Center||Normal Hours|
|Goldsboro CBOC||Normal Hours|
|Hamlet CBOC||Normal Hours|
|Jacksonville CBOC||Normal Hours|
|Robeson County CBOC||Normal Hours|
|Due to icy road conditions, Sanford CBOC will close Monday, Dec. 10 at 12:30 and re-open at noon, Dec. 11. Staff are currently contacting Sanford CBOC Veterans to reschedule appointments.|
|Wilmington Health Care Center||Limited Services|
|All sites except Wilmington HCC and Camp Lejeune's Jacksonville IDES and Hadnot Clinic are operating on normal schedules. WHCC is partially open. Hadnot Primary Care Team relocated to our Brynn Marr Rd location. Consult our Facebook & internet sites for updates as available.|
- Emergency: 911
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- 24 Hour Nurse: 1-800-771-6106
- Change Your Appointment: 910-488-2120 or 1-800-771-6106
- Media Inquiries: 910-488-2120 x5991
- National Veterans Helpline: 1-800-507-4571
- Patient Locator: 910-488-2120 or 1-800-771-6106
- Pharmacy Refill: 910-488-2120 x7045 or 1-800-771-6106 x7045
- Staff Locator: Not Available
- Telephone Care: 910-488-2120 or 1-800-771-6106
For questions call Fred Williams, Emergency Manager,
910-488-2120 ext. 7322
ATTENTION MEDICAL CENTER EMPLOYEES:
Please complete the FEMA online courses for ICS 100, 200, 700 & 800 at http://www.fema.gov/training
Notify Fayetteville VAMC Emergency Manager that you have completed the courses. Also remember to review the Emergency Management Program from your computer desktop.