Fayetteville VA Coastal Health Care System
Cumberland County VA Clinic
The Fayetteville VA Health Care Center opened Nov. 3, 2015 providing exceptional health care to Veterans in Cumberland County and areas served by the Fayetteville VAMC. Outpatient health care services from the campus of the Fayetteville VA Medical Center and Village Green and Breezewood Primary Care Clinics relocated to the this new 250,000+ sq. ft. facility to provide additional complex medical services for Veterans.
Health care will be delivered to our Veterans through engaged, collaborative Patient Aligned Care Teams. These teams will focus on whole-person care and life-long health and wellness. Our Veterans will remain the center of their care team that includes their family members, caregivers, and their health care professionals — primary care provider, nurses and an administrative clerk. When additional services are needed to meet their goals and needs, other care team members will be added.
Veterans will continue to have access to the high quality health care they are currently used to and will also have access to new specialty services listed below.
Clinical & Specialty Services for the Health Care Center
- Primary Care, Women’s Health, Mental Health, Optometry, Audiology, Podiatry, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Day Surgery: Eye, Skin, Gastrointestinal, other minor surgeries
- Imaging Services: Radiology, Ultrasound, CT Scan, Bone Density, Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Mammography
- Medical Specialties may include: Cardiology, Dermatology, Gastrointestinal, Pulmonary, and Neurology
- Surgical Specialties may include: Gynecology, Urology, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, Ear/Nose/Throat and General Surgery
Directions to Fayetteville HCC from Fayetteville VA Medical Center
Turn left, Southwest on Ramsey St./US-401 Business South
Turn right onto Martin Luther King Jr Freeway
Take the US-401 Bus/Robeson St exit
Turn right onto Robeson St.
Turn left onto Raeford Rd.
Follow Raeford Rd. approximately (6 miles)
Directions from I-95:
I-95 South to I-95 Bus S via Exit 56
Merge onto NC-87 N/Martin Luther King Jr Fwy.
Take the Robeson St/US-401 Bus S exit, EXIT 104
Turn left onto Robeson St.
Turn left onto Raeford Rd., continue approximately 6 miles
Enter right turning lane at HCC traffic light