Fayetteville VA Medical Center
Hamlet VA Clinic
- Primary care services for veterans in the Hamlet area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Fayetteville VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- Take exit 321 for US 74 Bus toward Hamlet - 0.4 mi
- Merge onto US-74 - 1.4 mi
- Continue on 74/E Hamlet Ave - 1.1 mi
- Turn left at 2nd St - 433 ft
- Slight left at Louis Breeden Blvd/NC-38 - 0.2 mi
- Turn right at E Main St/NC-1615 - 0.7 mi
- Turn right at Champlain St Destination will be on the left - 276 ft
- Free on premises